Sunday, May 6, 2012

Bridge of Memories

Farm equivalents to simple life which is a break from the busy life of the hassle bustle city, it really gives me a different take of feeling every time I go into this kind of places especially in provinces.

This is the bridge from my uncle's house we visited. It has a very rustic appeal that makes a wonderful shot for this post.

                       I decided to wear a jumpsuit so I could move freely and not hot in the feeling.
                                           A red belt from Genevieve Gozum  give an extra color to an outfit.
          This bair waldorf-esque hat from 168 is very flexible. I can go from dresses even to casual outfits like shorts and pants. makes a lot of outfit numbers.

                This top is very infamous right now maybe because of the ANTM British Invation popularity. So to be different I hide the print and exposed its feature which is the bat wings. I really love the effect it made to my outfit.

No comments: