Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Vow


the mottif of the wedding is green so I bought one in 168. The moment I saw this dress with its rose details, I fell in love with it. It has this simplicity but very classy aura and it matches my siver shoes from Rusty Lopez.

Pearls are the most suitable accessories for events like this, so dainty and girly. Fits the romantic vibe of the wedding celebration. I bought the bird and bow ring frrom Szakiyah. While the bracelet is my aunt's. The flower bracelet is so meant to be with my whole look.

My auntie let me borrow this necklace for the occassion and I'm so obssessing it that I asked for it. Sadly she did not give in :( But that's alright I'll just find something exactly like this.
I really love cameo pieces like this earrings from SM dept. store because it sorts of giving me a royalty feeling and it is very classy and young too.




No comments: