Monday, September 17, 2012

Be Happy!

I have seen lots of bloggers such as Camille Co, Tricia Gosingtian, who already wore their versions of denims and floral.
Here is my take about the look which I wore at my best friend’s birthday party.


Err... sorry for my non-sense singing of Rihanna’s it’s just that I’m confident because you won’t hear my voice which is well, not that good but hey, it’s not that bad either! haha... yeah defend yourself Joyce. Okay, I am now being so far from what I am meaning to say, Actually I sung that song because of how I felt with this denim polo which I’ve been searching everywhere to have one and now I’m in luck to finally find and wear this!




 Robinsons pink necklace gave an instant oomph to my dull denim top because of its color.

 I wore these white strappy sandals to give emphasis to my favourite color of nail polish.
 I’ve been overusing this shorts and I must say that this is really an investment. You can never go wrong with fun and flirty floral shorts.

No comments: