Sunday, September 16, 2012

Kaye turned 18

I know it is really too late to mention about this but as they say it’s better late than never so what happened on August 21 is not forgotten!
Well if you would ask what did really happen that date then it is no other than the birthday of my best friend so let’s greet her on her special day, to you Kaye: Happy, happy 18th birthday sweetie! You are not getting old just getting better!
Kaye is a very beautiful, smart, spontaneous, and the craziest bestie of mine. Oh! I so love her and I am very proud of her.






 My best friends: Kaye, Claudine, and Kathy. Nica how I wish you were here too (she is in Sweden right now).
 Making fun of ourselves!









 My guy friends: Russ, Gab, and Jerome. Unfortunately my other guy friends can’t come.


No comments: