Sunday, September 30, 2012

Little School Girl

This is what I wore to the Family Day at my mom's workplace. She was a teacher and that is where I got my inspiration to dress up ala Blair Waldorf of Gossip Girl. Speaking of GG it's gonna show on ETC on October 11! Sadly it is the beginning of its ending:( So I promise to myself to really catch up and watch the show, not gonna miss even one episode!




       Blair Waldorf statement big bow headband! Remember the time when it became a total hit especially in high school? I know you've tried it even once, don't try to deny it! haha...
                             Gold brooch makes it more classy and college-like ala harvard lang.....
             Don't you love my pastel nail color? violet, turquoise, violet, turquoise, haha... ABC ring, really into schooling!hehe...
                 Say hi to my most comfortable shoes! The brogues, in its classic black and white.


No comments: