Saturday, December 29, 2012

Glammed Up!






This is what I wore to the debut party of my high school classmate who just turned 18!
Usually girls my age would dress girly which means pink and lace or the popular mullet skirts or the peplum with this kind of occassion. So I decided to resist the mediocrity by wearing a simple swingy dress in hot pink at least but the catch is I wore this rebel chic jacket. It made all the difference since I never saw anyone alike my outfit! To complete the look I paired it with these ankle boots and this spiky headband which by the way has the most adorable rainbow color design. Sometimes it is nice to experiment and break free from the norm. Don' t be afraid with changes as long as it does not hurt anyone or ruin the party's theme which is the worst, LOL!

No comments: