Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Autumn Sonata

 Are you feeling down and helpless? Well those two dreadful words would really describe what I’m trying to cope up with these past days. But now God had shed His lights again on me and fulfilled my prayers. I really feel blessed; it just goes to show that He never did and will never leave me. I guess the problem He gave me was a wake-up call that I should persevere more and never let my guard down because a smooth sea never made a skilled sailor, and a skilled sailor is always prepared even before a storm might cause a ruckus to his ship.
 But the most important lesson I’ve learned so far is that just because an acorn fell off a tree, it does not mean that the sky is falling. In layman’s term, when something bad happens, it does not mean that worse things are imminent as long as you keep positive and strive hard to make your fate according to your will.
 Speaking of acorn (okay that was a bit incoherent; pushing another topic it is!), my outfit today somehow gives me an idea of autumn, well maybe because of the wilted colors of the flower in my cardigan and my magenta skirt.
 This is another ensemble I created for the Tuesday Business Attire day. The truth is I actually find it school girl preppy because of the Peter Pan collar rather than the former but that is one of the perks of being an Advertising major student because we have the free will of choosing our own clothes for the reason of putting our creativity in every way possible.
 But I’m no violator when it comes to dress codes in La Salle like skirts that is two inches above and so on and so on like in here and I make sure that even I dutifully abide to these rules I still don’t let it be bland and try on injecting twists here and there even in simple ways.


P.S. Tomorrow is our General Assembly and our theme is Corporate Chic which I’ll run down to you sooner!

No comments: