Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Shining, Shimmering, Splendid

Here in the Philippines, watching an MMFF entry during Christmas is a must ( well, many Filipinos do) it's a great way to bond with your family like a post-celebration or see a movie that would sut the taste of your whole barkada afterall you haven't seen each other for a while so for sure it would be a riot.
                
Tendency is that many of us go to malls to have a R&R (rest and relaxation) program including watching movies makes us a floppy dresser but of course christmas will always be an exception to dress nicely. but who says you have to exchange your casual outfit with a powerhouse ensemble? Even your the jeans and shirt combo could go a long way with a little transition like for example this top that I'm wearing here, it's plain yet because of the cage details in the sleeves it does not becaome boring instead very chic more when you wear a classic gold chains that exudes sophistication in a subtle way.
You could always rock a pair of denims especially when it's not your ordinary one. Stand out in the sea of acid-wash, blue, and many more kind of denims with a colorful one like this ombre shorts- it fts the festive season even more!Actually these babies have been sitting in my closet for a while and it got buried under piles and piles of my new purchases until I forgot about it until now and i'm happy that I got to show it off through this outfit. It made the look more alive because of its two-tones feature that highlights the simplicity of my top. 
Don't blame me if I'm overusing these slip ons again and again. I love how they give me comfort without having to endure any feet pains from wearing heels so if you are like me who have low tolerance on shoedipity then shoes with bonggang details like this is your bet to make you shine without giving up comfort

No comments: