Friday, February 28, 2014

Just Haven't Met You Yet







 




 



 , 
                     
 I've been listening to that song by Micheal Buble a countless times and it's such a feel-good song! I guess any song would be if you can relate to it haha! Because it always puts me into good mood why not appear in that way too? A pop of color especially in pink would make any giddy girls happy and I think I'm going to start wearing my vibrant hued clothes now that Summer is nearly approaching. While these flowercrowns have been an all year round fave of us kikays and indies, I'm sure it would be a hit on the beach and on other summer-y travel we're bound to do this coming months.

So like my backdrop says, there is NO PANICKING and stressing out allowed here, just put a smile on your face darlings!


No comments: