Thursday, April 17, 2014

Caramoan-venture

I'm the girl who would actually see the nature rather than hit the parties and drown in booze. I guess I've always been the nature lover one but hey, who could resist the beauty of the clear blue sea, crashing waves on the  rocks, white powdery sand, and if I continue complimenting what I saw it would take at least two hours for me just to finish this post. No words could actually give justice to what I see, and experience but I would like to show you the fun and discoveries I had from my mini vacay. So here are some shots I was able to capture with my camera and stored in my memory and heart.

I know that I cannot and should never pass the opportunity to go to a trip especially when one of its itinerary is Caramoan. I've known this place a lot from blogs and some magazine shows and has become popular ever since because of its beauty that is not yet fully dominated by tourists.






 I love how raw and virgin it is compare to other the highly-developed resorts, bars, and others like Boracay. So while it's free from commercialization, I'm one of the lucky tourists who got to experience its natural and original beauty. there's no such thing as water sports activities but being able to dip your skin in the clear azure is more than enough happiness you could bring home.


The trip from the city is quite tiring and inconvenient because there has no other mode of transportation other than by land and it will take up to 8-10 hours to arrive at the Bicol borderline.
 But before stepping my feet on the islands of Caramoan, we have to ride on the barge or a medium-sized boat at dawn. But here's the thing, because of lack of proper transfer equipments from the shore to the boat, we actually have to pass through the "buwis-buhay" or risk-taking bridge which is only two seperate man-made floating wooden planks being carried by many men. I mean my heart jumped up to my throat and because of after-shock effect I was disappointed that I wasn't  able to take a shot of the actual bridge. This shot where the bridge is safer and easier is from Caramoan back to where we first arrived.

I never got bored from our travel time because I was too busy admiring the spectacular view.





On the island itself, I got to witness the magic of sunset and sunrise again which I realized I've been taking for granted everyday or have been ignoring because of the hustle and bustle in the city. But believe me, such a majestic sight would really give your heart a warm fuzzy feeling.

No comments: