Saturday, April 19, 2014

Grenadine

This top and skirt combo almost looked like an ombre dress mimicking the exquisite sunset which I very much appreciated and find time to look again only that time of my short but sweet vacation.


This peach skater skirt actually has a suspender which I managed to hide. It matches my skin tone that time. While  this light cover-up top created a gradient illusion.
Flower crowns are kind of abused again by me, especially that this whole trip is dedicated for the beach. This headpiece is the cutest topper for everything summer-ideal outfits!

Imagine having your own filter like sepia through your eyes when you are wearing sunnies like these one.



Having this magnificent place is not an everyday experience. So using the nature as my backdrop will always be special. I guess anything looks extraordinary because of the location.

No comments: