Monday, April 28, 2014

Whipped Cream

  A vintage piece of clothing especially a dress is what should every woman have in her closet in able to survive fashion even how many decades would pass. It's something you can wear with pride and confidence without a doubt in any formal parties you'd be invited to.

 I love every detail of this charming dress from the complicated simplicity (it's hard to explain but when look closely you'll understand how) to the delicate embroidery on the fabric of this dress which is like flowers pressed and glued on my frock putting some tacky floral prints into shame and of course the pastel mint is always welcome in my closet.


 Laces and see-through are very sexy and sophisticated but a little difference won't hurt especially when it's as lovely as this one.

 How it always reminds me of the luxury and elegance of Marie Aintonette when something has tulle and satin replicating those grand ball gowns they have in their palace parties. Yet this dress has a tasteful modern take that can be worn in a simple ocassions without making you underdressed or overdressed but is sure to make you stand out.

 The shoes is the perfect completion to this outfit that took the look into the next level because compared to the flats I wore sometime of the day it is much, much glamorous when paired to the dress.





I just want to share with you a book I've been smitten with and currently tickles my heart and makes me giddy. It's a romantic fiction story that's inspired from the old-time fave Pride and Prejudice. The Prom and Prejudice is a light novel that is such a good-read but I'll stop for now and let you read it yourself and fall in love with the characters especially with Mr. Darcy the cutie!

No comments: