Sunday, August 10, 2014

Milk and Coffee Marble Cake

I have found my new love! My new fancy is oh so sweet, gives me a good feeling, makes me happy when I'm down and takes away all my stress. Then who is it or should I say WHAT is it? seriously, I'm now obsessed with baking! I'm not yet a pro when it comes to this stuff but I consider it as a hobby and I'm super enthusiastic and interested in being good at it. I can now satisfy my sweet tooth everytime my craving kicks.
One of my out-of-curiosity-invention-but-not-new-actually is this Chewy Milk and Coffee Marble Cake. I swear this delectable treat is as mouth-watering as it looks.
So here is the short and easy recipe of this scrumptious dessert for you to try out also. All you have to do is combine, mix, and sneak a taste when no one's watching haha! Then once you're done, go ahead and sink your teeth at this sweet confection. Forget that diet because you deserve to have a guilty cheat day once in awhile for your pleasure!

Chewy Milk and Coffee Marble Cake
Ingredients:
2 cups all-purpose flour
3 tsp baking powder
1 cup brown sugar
1tsp salt
1 cup milk
1/4 cup milk coffee powder
3 tbsp oil
1 whole egg
2 tsp vanilla extract

Instruction:
1. Toss all the dry ingredients except the coffee powder on a large bowl.
2. On a separate bowl mix the milk, egg, and oil then add on the wet mixture then blend well until air is incorporated and no bubbles are coming out.
3. Add the vanilla extract on the mixture.
3. Separate 1/4 of the mixture and mix the coffee powder until you get the desired color.
4. Pour the white batter on 8 by 8 pan then spread out.
5. Here comes the fun part. Pour the coffee batter in a swirling manner to achieve the marble effect. Do just what you wish it to look like, you can even draw a face in it if you're feeling so creative hehe!
6. bake it at oven on 350F degree for 20 minutes.
7. Voila, you ought to enjoy the fruit of your hard err... easy peasy work. Enjoy!


No comments: