Thursday, September 18, 2014

Black Out

Finally, I've updated this blog again. I've been so busy these past few days with all the school works. But good thing it's Students' Week in DLSUD so I can relax a bit and take some outfit shots. Though it's only for one post since classes are always suspended in Cavite due to heavy rain. 



Because of the gloomy weather (I don't like rains actually- it sucks the energy out of me.) I decided to wear an all black outfit with an interesting print and design since I really want some action in my clothes.





To shock a little bit, I opted to matcch my ensemble with these turquoise brogues. At least there's something jovial in my monochromatic look.
Thanks for reading!
Top from Clef De Sol; Skirt from Front Row Shop; shoes from Heart and Sole

No comments: