Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Take It Slow



Life becomes so easy when you don't have to think of a title for you blog post anymore haha! Since my top says it all, I used it to my advantage.

Anyhoo, it's time for #ohjoyceexperiments again because unlike my subdued style I wore something edgy and fun today.
                         
One of my mantra is the saying, anything but boring. But to not look tacky I wore a white shirt with just some touch of colors.



Usually I'll match this midi denim skirt with something more formal for a classy look but more "korean-ish" won't hurt.



The real culprit behind this outfit are these shoes, I just want to wear it so I created an ensemble that would look good with it. I wore these shoes too many times but these laces gave it a new twist.I'm now planning to collect more in different color, nice technique haha!



No comments: