Tuesday, January 6, 2015

It's Sweeter the Second Time Around









As what my title is trying to say, it's not my first time posing here at this vintage train. I really dragged my family along especially my mom and sister who wasn't with me the last time we went here. So even it's not on our original plan slash itinerary for that day, it's obligatory that I take some pictures here haha!
What made me come back for it again is because it never fail to amaze me of its simple beauty and the story it possess. This was not just an ordinary display at the street of La Carlota. It is really the mode of transportation used to carry the sugarcane harvested from the farms a long time ago. So I'm thinking  then, why not take a part of its poignant memory with me when I'm in the land of Sugarbowl itself, right?

No comments: