Friday, March 13, 2015

Fading Out

 






 

Finally, after coming from a hiatus I've been able to squeeze in another blogpost. This is the only free time I can grab since I have to spend it all mostly making school-related final outputs and paperworks. After catching my breath again, I'll now share a bits and pieces of some happenings in my life again, that is if you are interested to know, haha!
 
Anyways, our batch was surprised with a send-off party by our department because we are graduating students. We had a blast and ate and drank and partied the night away! But originally we were bound to attend a seminar, well that's what we actually thought and the dress code meant smart casual so I came in this simple and classy LBD. Casual enough to walk in malls yet appropriate enough for a formal event.
 
Wearing an LBD is a smart choice since it will never let you go wrong on any kind of occasion. With a little touch of gold here and there, completed with these uber cool for school brogues, I think I'm ready to enter the scene and enjoy.

No comments: