Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Love Me Like You Do











As evident in my title post, yeah, I'm currently so into this song by Ellie Goulding which is an OST in the movie Fifty Shades of Grey which btw I'm so disappointed at. Anyhoo, I wore this outfit on one of the barkada's shenanigans that landed us at SkyRanch Tagaytay.

                We attended school first so I was in this dress matched with skirt then on our way to our gala I changed into this and just added this cool pink jacket. I love that even though it has a girly color and lacy material on sleeves, the leather made it look tough a bit. My maroon brogues also added character to my ensemble, I think because it broke the too girly vintage approach of my look and turned it into more fun and casual take perfect for an afternoon to night stroll at the park.

No comments: