Wednesday, April 15, 2015

A Conundrum to Solve



I’m also wondering why in the middle of summer heat, I’m donning a more spring-like outfit. I’m not even sure how I survived the whole day wearing long sleeves top. The print, shorts, and hat saved me though, hopefully! These details made it possible for my OOTD to look summer-ready stylish even an inch.






But I have a theory for this little blunder, maybe because it’s now Coachella season so I’m kind of inspired by it. But because I’m not in the mood for kimono layering, sexy off shoulders, and maxis I created this look absent-mindedly. As long as I see lace and floral I’ll be fine.

 

Lace-up brogues may not be for indies and hippies but I swear to it as my go-to shoes whenever my look is just casual but I want to look dressier.
 
 I have read from another blog article about Korean fashion that Korean girls’ rule of thumb when it comes to being classy yet sexy is that balance is the key. Since most of them are not gifted in the chest area, they emphasize their assets which are their legs by matching conservative tops and sexier bottom clothes. I can relate to them a little so that tip had really stick to my mind.

How about you, what fashion rule do you live by?

No comments: