Friday, October 2, 2015

I'm in Da(u)nger-ee!

I remember when I was just a kid and as evident in my old toddler pictures, that my mom had me dressed up several times in cute little jumpers back then. That was when I still have no choice but to wear what she wants. But fast-forward to the present, I now willfully opt for denim dungarees as my casual day look once in a while. Not only are they comfortable as hell, but are also chic and sassy. You can be playful with it by choosing whatever top you want.


 With this look, the cropped top makes it a tad sexy but donning it with dungaree ended up my look with a youthful flavor.
Add this doe-eyed kitten that reminds me of Puss in boots in Shrek, voila instant adorable touch. As for accessories, I chose to pile glam pieces to break the rule of being too casual.

To cap off this look, I worn these golden shoes from Zara. It's striking enough to add oomph to the total outfit without being too attention-seeker in a bad way since hey, we all want to catch everyone's attention, right?

No comments: