Friday, December 25, 2015

Au Revoir, Marsala!

                     One of the most awaited wonderful time of the year which is Christmas had already been celebrated not more than 24 hours from now. But there is still another event we anticipate; it's no less than the New Year before we move forward to 2016 and we still have approximately 5 days to spend on this year before we end it with a bang.
          FIVE days remaining and then I can now happily sashay into all my pretty pastel colored clothes with approval from the officials of Pantone Organization which already announced that 2016's colors (yes not one but two!) will be Rose Quartz and Serenity (You can read more about it here.)
                 But before I do that, I would like to embrace 2015's color first which is Marsala or Wine Red. This luscious color can be easily perceived as sexy and alluring without giving up the classiness it exudes. My plain top with only the high-slit as the main point of my outfit did not disappoint because of its rich color. So even I wore it with just knee-ripped jeans that seems to casual for a Christmas party, I still looked regal and dressed up.
                           Of course the gold deets made my ensemble look more glam with a hint of rebel into it. Adding purple crystals on my ring and layered necklace became the highlight of my rock-chic outft.


                    My lookbook-worthy outfit won't be complete with this "maangas" caged heels.



That's it for my "pahabol" marsala outfit before I say Sayonara, Zai Chen, Ciao, Au Revoir to 2015 and greet my 2016's future fashion escapades with a warm hugs and kisses.
                                      

No comments: