Monday, January 4, 2016

Fierce and Love


How do I feel about the end of 2015? Well, actually it is exciting to know that I would have another chance for a shot to live it up as 2016 reveals a new chapter of 366 pages for us to fill in. Yet, the bygone year still holds some of the highlights of my life such as my Graduation to top it all off. I also got to go some places for the first time, received an award, built long-lasting relationships with my friends, acquired new skills, learned experiences the hard way, and know myself some more. But much to my chagrin, I don’t think it’s one of my best years yet. So I made a promise to myself to make this 2016, the year where I will grow as a person I would like to meet and look up to.

This time I vow to have a bold heart and daring mind when it comes to everything. I also prayed to God to help me be more of a blessing to others by being more caring and gentle yet tough and invincible when challenges arise.
Just like how my outfit represents the birth of new woman I aspire to become, I veered away from what seems to be ubiquitous fashion-wise like the transition from sky-high heels to cozy sneakers, and other too much for your comfort style, even the man-repellant style which I have nothing against to since I root for it too.

Same goes with my life, I don’t want to drown in the sea of complacency but rather be unique in my own ways even it is not what is expected from me. I don’t want to live on their standard because I’m my own queen who rules my own life.
I opted for the bohemian style by donning this intricately printed kimono over nude lacy corset and shorts. I want to interpret it this way; outside I am a warrior ready to slay but inside is a shy lady with nothing but love.



I am rockin’ this ear cuffs that spells punk while being glam with its rock.
Layered necklaces are one way to have fun while being able to wear your blings not just one at a time. You can play with textures and materials like metals with jewels and crystals, and so much more. Sky is the limit.





These gladiator sandals finished off my look. I’m more of a comfort girl when it comes to footwear but I don’t believe that I should be stuck in simple and normal ones. Even without wearing pain-inducing stilettos, I can be elfin appealing too by choosing flat shoes that has character.




Facing the year with full of hope and confidence, I am now firing up to experience more terrific adventures, enriching and thrilling travels, meeting new friends that are for keeps, career goals, more ca-ching, ca-ching, haha! Of course, self-discovery, and if this is the time then a love life for myself.
This 2016, what are you letting go to chase for your bucketlist?

No comments: