Monday, February 22, 2016

Bohemian Rainbow





Are you now tapping your feet and clapping your hands as you imagine to hear the drumbeat and ukulele sounds that can make you sway and swoon? Well, I do with my indie-inspired outfit that matches the look of my background.
One can easily associate surfing board, dream catchers, and a yellow bus with beach, and bohemian thingamajigs.  That’s just few of the things you will find in the bohemian haven in this little cafĂ©.
To look the part, I don this breezy white off-shoulder dress complete with lacy deets. Only one accessory like this turquoise necklace and my ensemble looks more interesting. Should have worn stack rings and braided bracelets but at least my gladiator sandals and fringed bag saved my look.
Dressing bohemian once a while is refreshing from my usual and I don’t find it bad at all. I think it is actually pretty cool and I’m thinking of creating this kind of look some more.

No comments: