There’s no time in my life (I know you do too.) that I don’t long to spend my day just lounging or doing something extraordinary somewhere faraway. But that’s just not possible, realistic even given the responsibilities we have back at our own homes and works.
Yet whenever there’s the opportunity to travel whether it would be beach or a cold destination, modern or back in time type of tours I would grab it. There’s no way I would pass the chance to relax and enjoy just because…
1. Travelling is good for health, mind you! I believe so, because it lets your body recharge from all the toxics and stress you accumulated. It frees your mind and lets your creative juices flow again. You’ll go back to your routine with a different mindset and more energy that will help improve your work.
2. As they say, “All Work and No Play, Makes Jack a Dull Boy.” Going on a trip with people you enjoy the company or choosing to have an escapade alone will do you great. You can bond and rekindle relationships especially with those you haven’t seen for a while. But the best thing is you rediscover yourself and will come out refreshed and bolder.
3. 3. You will be able to overcome your fears as you have to deal with it if you want to experience that scary ride, sports, food, etc. you’ve been dying to try. All that adventures that awaits you in every travel is worth of your feat. The trip becomes more special with the fun and daring remembrance you had. Try new things once in a while because life will never run out of it. That’s for sure.
1. 4 It will make you passionate, smarter, and inspired as you gain experience, learning and appreciation with everything you will see, hear, and feel contrary from your workaday life. Talking to the locals also lets you know the story of the place and the everyday life of its people and somehow makes you feel like you are one of them.
5. This one in the list is definitely not the last as for sure through my continuous wandering I will have more points to ponder for myself but this one is on my top priority, lol. With the boom of social media sites,Instagram for example as it is my favourite where you have to post your whereabouts and ganapganap (happenings) in life or else it means it did not exist. Taking creative shots of you posing with the landmarks and tourist spots you’ve been to as your background, showing off your hard-earned body, OOTD you planned meticulously, or your food just to make someone drool and hungry, scenic photographs, and other crazy beautiful ideas you have in mind that will make your feed tap-worthy. But more than making others green with envy, it is the memory you take with you that you can go back to anytime even you if you become forgetful on your old age. You can also show it to your grandchildren and you might be their travel-inspo goals too! ;)